Made for Play Motorsports
(336) 351-2307 or (336) 972-4703.
Owner, Ricky Joyce, is a certified mechanic, avid rider, and former pro racer. He provides mobile and on-site affordable dirt bike, ATV, UTV, scooter, golf cart, and motorcycle repair. There is also a family friendly beginner & dirt bike practice track. He offers Mx classes for riders of all ages interested in fine tuning their riding or bike maintenance skills.
The dirt bike practice track is open when riding conditions are safe. Ricky makes every attempt to keep Facebook updated but encourages you to call before you haul!
Track Hours & Information
Because we are a practice track, we are only open when weather permits. Out of respect for a surrounding Church, we do not allow riding on Sunday’s prior to 12:30pm. We do not require a membership nor do we charge spectators a gate fee. Daily track contributions are $10 and goes towards track maintenance, equipment rental, fuel, etc.
We love ATV’s but for safety reasons do not allow them on the track. If you are looking for a great place to ride your ATV, visit Triple A Family Farms in Yadkinville, NC.
WE DO NOT CARRY INSURANCE – RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Our beginner track comes equipped with jumps, turns, and tabletops. This practice area is best suited for our young or inexperienced riders.
- Our advanced track has a variety of wicked jumps, tabletops, hills, sharp turns and various terrains. This practice area is best suited for the intermediate to advanced rider. All jumps and tabletops are designed to ride over or around so you’re never forced to do anything you’re not comfortable with.
- There are two cross country wooded loops located just off the main track. They have narrow trails, tight turns, rough terrains and the occasional fallen trees. This practice area is for the experienced rider looking for that Enduro challenge.
- Combined – all practice areas are just under 4 miles and takes an intermediate rider approximately 14 minutes to complete one lap